One DIN Universal Car Radio for Nissan X-trail 2008-2012 – 10.2 Inch, Android 8.0, Rockchip PX5, Octa Core, GPS Navigator
Superior amplifier Chip :TDA7850 (4*50W Max).
Radio Chip:NXP 6686, Low IF Tuner , High Performance.
Bluetooth :Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile (A2DP) ; Free 1.5m Microphone.
Variable Key Illumination, all RGB colors.
Fast Boot time(2nd time): about 3s ;Cold Boot time: about 20-25s.
- Item type:Car Radio
- Enhanced User Interface
- More advanced than ever before, features a responsive, powerful and intuitive touchscreen user interface that is easy to use and highly customizable. Clearly, Our UI is designed specifically convenient for driver
- Built-In Bradio Tuner(RDS Enabled)
- The Low IF Tuner, High Performance CHips
- Radio Chip NXP6686, High Performance Receiver Manual Automatic Search Preset Stations(18FM,12AM)
- Safely on Driving
- The Car stereo comes equiped with built-in Bluetooth and phonebook function. You can sync the phonebook from your mobile phone to this unit and then make hands-free mobile phone operation conveniently and quickly. You can also enjoy wireless music playback from your bluetooth device.
- Hear music on your own way
- Supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution in MP3 WMA ACC RM FLAC WAV formats providing a superior audio
- Supports SD card/ USB drive up to 64GB with FAT32 or ntfs Format
- Supports Video Formats: RMVB/AVI/MPG/MPEG/VOB/MOV/ASF/FLV/3GP/MP4,etc.
- EQ Settings , Build Your own Sound
- And with the built-in 4*50 W amplification, music sounds clear even at high volumes.
- Tailor the sound to your personal preference with the 9-band graphic equalizer.
- Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Flat, User, Voice
- Multiple customization options let you adapt the audio experience to your liking.
- G+G Capacitance Screen
- Capactive screen is not only used to operate, is more important to enjy viewing screen content, transmittance glass G+G capacitance screen up to 95%, very little effect on the screen, graceful finger paddle, control feel very smooth.
- Supports 4K Video Format
- 4K has arrived and is ready to replace 1080P as the highest definition video format. This allows for the playing of games or watching of video without missing any details due to the high definition.
- 1024*600 High Resolution, Multi-Touch screen
- The 1024*600 high pixel density provides amazingly vibrant video and visual effects. While the multi-touch screen offers a remarkably fluid and intuitive operation.
- Support Wi-Fi, 3G/4G internet
- You can keep connected through Whats app Twitter, Facebook, Gtalk, Gmail ,wave and other Google services.
- Support Mirror Link
- Any content from Android or IOS smartphone can be mirrored
- onto this unit screen ,so ou can watch videos on thr bigger display , for android phone, you can even achieve bidirectional control with a USB cable to access your phone book , map , music and more.
- OS:Android 8.0.0 Marshmallow
- CPU:Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core ,64-Bit Coretex A53
- RAM:DDR3 4GB
- GPS:SIRF III
- Screen:Capacitive and multi-touch screen (Original Hanstar Screen )
- TFT drive IC:Rockchip PX5
- Pick up:860
- motor drive:MABUCHI
- Amplifer IC:TDA7850
- DVD decoder IC:Sunplus 8202VGQ
- Radio IC:NXP6686
- Power supply:4*50W
- Bluetooth:CSR BC6
- Video Decoder:1080P HW 1920×1080
- WIFI:Built in
- DVR:USB Camera (PC Standard)
- Music Format:MP3, WMA, AAC, RM, LFAC etc
- Video Format:MPEG-1/2/4, H264, H263, VC1, RV, RMVB, DivX, Sorenson SparK, Spark, VP8, AVS Stream…
- Picture Format:JPG/BMP/JEPG/GIF/PNG
- Frenqency Range:FM：76.0MHz-108.0MHz
- Frenqency Range:AM: 522KHz-1620KHz
- Country:China, Europe, Eastern, Europe, Russia, USA1, USA2, Japan
- Video output range:1.0V-1.2V(75Ω）
- Compatible Disc: DIVX/MP4/MP3/MP2
- Test Voltage:13.8V
- Max output power:4*50W
- Operation system:Android 8.0.0 system
- Support Map:Android 8.0.0 system
- Main Frenqency:1.5GHz
- Map Solution:1024*600
- Power supply:Vcc_3.3V
- Suppoted Protocol/standard:IEEE802.11B/g/n compatible WLAN
- Interface type:USB2.0
- RF Power:15dBM
- Audio cable*1
- Video line*1
- GPS antenna*1
- USB cable*2
- The colors deviation might differ due to different monitor settings.