Indoor Digital HDTV TV Antenna Aerial Amplified 200 Mile Range VHF UHF Freeview
- Adopting high gain 25dBi antenna to boost signals for HDTV.
- Made of high strength metal, signal transmission is faster and more stable.
- 360 degree no dead angle receiving signal, more convenient to use.
- High frequency of VHF(172-240Mhz)/ UHF(470-860Mhz) with high sensitivity plus high gain 25dBi.
- This high gain antenna widens the signal receiving/ transmitting range to 200 miles.
- Supports plug and play. No need for drive or software.
- Item type:200-mile Antenna
- Working frequency:VHF(172-240Mhz)/ UHF(470-860Mhz)
- Connector:F male
- Type:DVB-T2 Antenna
- Receiving signal:ATSC, DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB
- Signal range:200 miles
- Power consumption:20mA
- Compatibility:720P, 1080i, 1080P/ ATSC
- Storage temperature:-45-85℃
- Cable length:approx. 4.5 meters/ 14.77ft
- Working temperature:-45-85℃
- Net Weight:7.6oz(216g)
- LNA high gain:25dBi
- How to Use:
- Step 1: connect the end(f-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
- Step 2: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to ‘Antenna’ or ‘Air’. for more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
- Step 3: In the Tvs setup menu, set TV to ‘scan’ for channels. this can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
- Step 4: if reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until optimal position is found.
- Step 5: fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.
- Package Include:
- 1 x 200-mile Antenna
- The colors deviation might differ due to different monitor settings.
- We provide you with the best product and service, if you have any problem, please let us know, and we will solve the problem ASAP. Thank you so much.