Digital Finger Oximeter Pulse Display Heart Rate Meter Gray
- The product is easy to use and low power consumption.
- Numeric Display of Blood Oxygen Saturation.
- Pulse Rate Number and Bar Diagram Display.
- Pulse waveform display.
- Battery power index.
- Item type:Heart rate meter
- Power mode: dry battery
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 55g
- Applicable parts: hand
- The finger pulse oximeter is an economical and accurate method for detecting pulse rate and oxygen saturation by fingers. It also displays volume waveforms to ensure accuracy. Self-adjusting finger grips and a simple one-button design for easy operation. Small size and easy to carry. Suitable for everyday use, measuring your health at any time.
- It is widely used in homes, hospitals, oxygen bars, sports care (used before and after exercise, not recommended during exercise), and community medical care. Suitable for high altitude tourism and mountaineering enthusiasts, patients (long-term home-grown patients or patients in emergency situations), elderly people over 60 years old, people who work more than 12 hours a day, athletes (professional sports training or sports enthusiasts), Confined environmental workers, etc. This product is not suitable for continuous monitoring of the patient.
- Can change the display mode 4 directions change
- Automatic shutdown function: In the state of the measurement interface, the measured finger is automatically turned off within 5s after being disconnected
- Product performance:
- Display mode: 1.1 inch color OLED screen display
- Display resolution: 96*64
- Pulse rate measurement range: 30bpm ~ 250bpm (resolution 1bpm)
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% for large values
- Error under weak perfusion: When the pulse filling degree is 0.4%, the oximeter can correctly display the blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate values, the blood oxygen saturation error is ±4%; the pulse rate error is ±2bpm or ±2% Take a big value.
- Resistance to ambient light interference: The measurement of blood oxygenation under indoor natural light and existing illumination sources is less than ±1% compared to measurements under darkroom conditions.
- Power consumption: no more than 30 mA
- Working voltage: DC 3.0V
- Battery: 2 section 7th 1.5V alkaline battery
- Battery working time: 20 hours of continuous operation, the theoretical value is 32
- Safety type: internal power supply unit, BF type application part
- Package Include:
- 1xHeart rate meter